Saturday, April 25, 2009

wip-to-the-wowimnotdoneyet


Painter just crashed, so I figured I'd boot the thing back up and give you a wip crop of what I'm up to, should be finished tonight sometime.

On other news, today, the 25th of April is ANZAC day (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) and is a day of rememberance and mourning for Australians and New Zealanders alike.  On a personal level today (out of all the 365 days in the year) is the proudest day of the year, annually.  I usually get up, do a minute of silence, and sing my national anthem, and often head over to Kings Park for the dawn service, one of a kind really.  

Today, however, dad forgot to set the alarm for 4.30 so I missed the dawn service, however I did 2 minutes of silence and remembered all day, so I think I redeemed myself.

Takecare everyone, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment